Please read these terms and conditions and terms of sale carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Country refers to: Italy
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Quietly Mary, https://quietlymary.com
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to, Quietly Mary accessible from https://quietlymary.com.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and Quietly Mary. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 Euro if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied:
(i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country i.e., Italy, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Service may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
Terms of Sale
TERMS OF SALE
These Terms of Sale apply between you (“you”) and me, (Quietly Mary, Maria Carmela Ponte, Camaiore (LU), Italy, www.quietlymary.com, (“I”, “me”, “my”) to all offers and contracts relating to the sale and the digital delivery of my reading for spiritual guidance services (“reading(s)”). In other words, you agree to these Terms of Sale, when you order readings from my website. It is only possible to deviate from these Terms of Sale if agreed in writing by me and you.
- Requirements to conclude a contract
- You have to be 18 years of age or older to buy a reading via the website.
- You can only order on the website if you are a consumer, not a reseller.
- You guarantee that the information you provide to us in the request or order is accurate and complete.
- How is a contract concluded with you?
- All information on the website is an invitation to purchase only. You agree that your order is an offer to purchase a reading as listed in your order.
- All orders submitted by you are subject to acceptance by me. I`m entitled to verify an order in advance at all times and/or to refuse to accept an order without providing reasons and with no liability to you or any third parties. If I do not confirm acceptance of your order within ten working days, it is deemed to have been refused.
- I may choose not to accept your order at our own discretion. Examples of when I may not accept your order are as follows:
- If I`m unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
- If offers shown on the website contain a (manifest) error such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described or shown;
- If I`m unable to process your order due to technical reasons;
- If I know or reasonably suspect an order was made with the assistance or involvement of any software, robot, crawler, spider or other automated means or device.
- In the event that I do not accept (part of) your order, I shall be entitled to cancel (part of) your order without incurring any liability towards you or a third party. Following the cancellation, I will of course provide you with a refund for the amount paid to under the cancelled (part of the) order.
- Delivery and Performance
Delivery of the reading shall be made by me delivering you the reading(s) to the e-mail address specified in the accepted order.
- Retention of title
All access right and title to the reading will remain my property until you have paid all amounts owed to me in full. You may not sell, dispose of or encumber any reading before full title thereof has passed to you.
- The stated prices include VAT and I reserve the right to make price changes prior to an order placed by you.
- I reserve the right to change, limit or terminate any special offers or discounts at any time.
- Fees are to be considered final and readings cannot be cancelled once they have been purchased.
- Methods of payment
- All readings prepared by me for you become the property of you and deemed “Work Product” provided that you have paid me all fees and costs as set out on the website and subject to sub-clause 5 above for producing the reading.
- However, I retain all right, title and interest in and to, including any intellectual property rights with respect to know-how, materials, information and skills owned, acquired or developed by me, and regardless of whether incorporated in any reading.
- Informational Purposes Only
- Any readings provided to you, are provided or made accessible for convenience and information only solely to assist you to make your own decisions, and do not amount to advice.
- Readings are provided or made accessible to you without any liability to me and you should not rely upon the reading in any way. in particular any readings are for informational purposes only and are not intended for life-safety or emergency purposes.
- You agree that you will not rely on a reading for life-safety or emergency purposes.
Each provision of these Terms shall be construed separately and independently of each other. If any provision is deemed invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be deemed severable from and shall not affect the enforceability of any of the other provisions of these Terms.
- Applicable law and jurisdiction
these Terms shall be governed by the laws of Italy. The laws of Italy solely apply to the exclusion of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and you and I agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Italy.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org